Rhythm of Handwriting Complete Set - Cursive
Cursive Handwriting Curriculum
Develop fluid handwriting in students of all ages.
In The Rhythm of Handwriting, letters are taught using a multi-sensory approach that begins with large-motor movements. Clear instructions provide students with an understanding of how to write each letter and where it is placed on the lines. Shortened, bold instructions emphasize the rhythmic motions needed to develop fluid handwriting.
- Clear, rhythmic directions
- Multi-sensory instruction
- Ideal for students of all ages
- All lowercase letters begin on the baseline
- Sounds of each of the A-Z phonograms included
- Letters are grouped by initial stroke to develop muscle memory
- Variety of line sizes so that students can practice with the size that best fits their hand
- Uppercase, lowercase, and numbers included
- Tips for teaching handwriting
- Plenty of practice pages with individual letters and words
What is included?
- Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book - Cursive
- Student Whiteboard
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards
- Cursive Desk Strip
Teaching Multiple Students?
The set includes one of everything needed to teach one student. For each additional student, order an additional copy of the following items:
You May Also Want
To learn more:
- About Rhythm of Handwriting
- The Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive
- On the blog: Why teach cursive first?
- Handwriting FAQs
- 225 pages
- 6x4.5 inches
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Sandpaper texture
- 8x11 inches
- Sturdy and stain-resistant
- Made in USA
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
Weight: 3 lbs.
We Also Recommend