Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive Student Book, 2nd Edition
Cursive Handwriting Curriculum
Develop fluid handwriting in students of all ages.
In The Rhythm of Handwriting: Cursive, letters are taught using a multi-sensory approach that begins with large-motor movements. Clear instructions provide students with an understanding of how to write each letter and where it is placed on the lines. Shortened, bold instructions emphasize the rhythmic motions needed to develop fluid handwriting.
- Clear, rhythmic directions
- Multi-sensory instruction
- Ideal for students of all ages
- All lowercase letters begin on the baseline
- Sounds of each of the A-Z phonograms included
- Letters are grouped by initial stroke to develop muscle memory
- Variety of line sizes so that students can practice with the size that best fits their hand
- Uppercase, lowercase, and numbers included
- Tips for teaching handwriting
- Fun ideas for handwriting practice to help students develop fluency and muscle memory
- Plenty of practice pages with individual letters and words
- The Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive is a complete cursive handwriting course in one book. Teacher instructions and student worksheets are both included.
- Four supplements are recommended: Save 10% when you buy the Complete Set.
- 225 pages
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- SKU: HC2UP
- This product is no longer available as a PDF. Learn more.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend