Digital Product and Use Policy
- All courses can be accessed at elearning.logicofenglish.com.
- Customers will have access to the course for the time noted in the course description.
- Access time begins on the date of purchase.
- Only one device can be logged into each account at a time.
- Courses may be viewed by individuals or in group settings.
- No portions of these courses may be published online on any site, platform or Learning Management System (LMS).
- eLearning courses are available for refunds, exchanges or switching courses between accounts for 90 days from the date of purchase. See our Return Policy.
- PDFs within the courses may be downloaded and used according to the Single User Licensing Agreement as listed below.
- Courses are intended to aid teachers in providing quality instruction for learners with individual accounts or projected on a screen in group settings.
- Group Settings permitted:
- Live group viewing
- These viewings must be provided on restricted links that are only provided to the teacher’s direct students
- Please Note: No part of these courses may be posted to any platform to be viewed at a later date. If individuals need to view the courses at different times, individual accounts must be established for each individual and the course must be purchased for each of those accounts.
- The purchaser is responsible for making sure the user(s) are appropriately equipped with what is needed to use the eLearning Courses.
- To view system recommendations, please see our Help Center.
For other questions about our eLearning courses, please visit our Help Center.
- Each digital product comes with one of the following limited reproduction licenses:
- Single User License - This digital license is for use by ONE individual. The licensed user may use the file on any device or computer and may print it, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license. The file may be shared ONLY with members of the licensed user's immediate family or household.
- Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by ONE teacher with his/her direct students for one year. The licensed user may use the file on any device or computer and may print it, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires one year from the date of purchase.
- Customers have 365 days from the date of purchase to download and save all digital products.
- Customers are responsible for saving and backing up all digital products on their own devices.
- Files will not be available to redownload beyond 365 days from purchase.
- Digital files will not be replaced.
- All downloads purchased through the Logic of English Store are DRM-free.
- Digital products are not returnable and are not eligible for refunds. See our Return Policy.
- If you ordered the wrong digital product, please contact us within 90 days of purchase so we can provide you with the correct product!
- You as the purchaser are responsible for making sure you are appropriately equipped with what you need to download, save and use the particular format of the product you purchase.
- PDF Files can be read on most tablets, phones and personal computers. For use on a computer, you will need a PDF reader such as the free Adobe Reader.
- MP3 is an audio format for digital audio. It is supported on most devices and computers. Additional apps may be required.
- ZIP Files group multiple PDFs and/or MP3s into a single compressed folder. Once you download the file, open the ZIP folder on your computer to access the individual PDFs/MP3s. If you plan to use your PDFs/MP3s on a mobile device, you may need to download the ZIP file to your computer first and then transfer individual PDFs/MP3s to your device, or use a ZIP file management app on your device.