Digital Product Policy
- All courses can be accessed at elearning.logicofenglish.com by using the same login information you used to purchase the course. The sign in button is found at the top right corner of the page.
- Customers will have access to the course for the time noted in the course description.
- Access time begins on the date of purchase.
- Elearning courses are not returnable and are not eligible for refunds. See our Return Policy.
- If you purchased the wrong course, please contact us within 7 days of purchase.
- Individual student courses with progress monitoring for schools are in development. If you are interested in purchasing elearning courses for teachers to support whole classroom instruction or learning more about our products in development please contact us.
- Each digital product comes with one of the following limited reproduction licenses:
- Single User License - This digital license is for use by ONE individual. The licensed user may use the file on any device or computer and may print it, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license. The file may be shared ONLY with members of the licensed user's immediate family or household.
- Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by ONE teacher with his/her direct students for one year. The licensed user may use the file on any device or computer and may print it, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires one year from the date of purchase.
- A link(s) to download your product will be provided in a separate email.
- Customers have 30 days from the date of purchase to download and save all digital products.
- Customers are responsible for saving and backing up all digital products on their own devices.
- Files will not be available to redownload beyond 30 days from purchase.
- Digital files will not be replaced.
- All downloads purchased through the Logic of English Store are DRM-free.
- Digital products are not returnable and are not eligible for refunds. See our Return Policy.
- If you ordered the wrong digital product, please contact us within 30 days of purchase so we can provide you with the correct product!
- You as the purchaser are responsible for making sure you are appropriately equipped with what you need to download, save, and use the particular format of the product you purchase.
- PDF Files can be read on most tablets, phones, and personal computers. For use on a computer, you will need a PDF reader such as the free Adobe Reader.
- MP3 is an audio format for digital audio. It is supported on most devices and computers. Additional apps may be required.
- ZIP Files group multiple PDFs and/or MP3s into a single compressed folder. Once you download the file, open the ZIP folder on your computer to access the individual PDFs/MP3s. If you plan to use your PDFs/MP3s on a mobile device, you may need to download the ZIP file to your computer first and then transfer individual PDFs/MP3s to your device, or use a ZIP file management app on your device.