Foundations B Teacher’s Manual is the perfect guide to assist you in helping your students acquire the foundational skills to be strong readers and spellers!
Whether you are a new instructor or an experienced homeschool parent, you will find that Foundations B offers a variety of lessons and resources that can help you deliver quality instructions in 30-45 minutes.
This pickup-and-teach manual contains 40 scripted lessons and 8 assessments that teach how to:
- Develop phonemic awareness
- Use simple, introductory spelling rules
- Read 294 high-frequency words
- Write uppercase letters in cursive or manuscript
- Identify the schwa sound
- Blend multi-syllable words
- Teach spelling analysis
*Foundations is a complete Phonics, Reading, Spelling, Handwriting, Vocabulary, Composition, and Grammar curriculum for ages 4-7.