Essentials 23-30 Student Workbook
Essentials Lessons 23-30
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Essentials Lessons 23-30 Student Workbook
This Essentials Student Workbook provide the student pages for hundreds of games and critical thinking activities from the Essentials Teacher's Guide, Lessons 23-30. Engage your students in learning how English really works!
- Not your typical workbook!
- Discovery-based learning activities
- Phonogram games
- Spelling analysis
- Editing practice
- Grammar activities
- Vocabulary development
- Three levels of difficulty allow you to differentiate instruction for multiple levels of students simultaneously
- Clean and simple page layout minimizes visual distraction
More About Essentials
- Discovery-based instruction
- Meaningful practice
- Engaging activities
- Scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Accurate and complete phonics instruction
- Spelling Rules
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary development by learning morphemes
- Differentiated instruction with three levels of spelling and vocabulary
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for Grades 2-6
- Older struggling readers
- Older struggling spellers
- Students with dyslexia
- Essentials Lessons 1-7, Lessons 8-15, and Lessons 16-22
Continuing in Essentials after these lessons
If you are using the Level A or Level B spelling lists with your students, you will be able to use Essentials one or two additional times. Begin again at Lesson 1, moving up to the next level for the Spelling Lists, grammar activities, and vocabulary instruction while reviewing the foundational concepts.
What else do I need to teach Essentials?
Both the Teacher’s Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials lessons.
To teach Lessons 23-30, you will need two new items besides this workbook and your reusable supplements from Essentials Lessons 1-22.
New Materials for Lessons 23-30 (buy all three as a set and save 10%!)
Reusable Materials from Lessons 1-22
- Spelling Journal
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Morpheme Flash Cards, Set 1 (Lessons 1-15)
- Morpheme Flash Cards, Lessons 16-22
- 1 deck of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Order the set and save 10%!
- Both the Teacher's Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
- This Student Workbook is only compatible with the Essentials Teacher's Guide for lessons 23-30.
- Weight: 1.35 lbs
- Product SKU: CE2WB4P.
- 20-pack SKU: CE2WB4P20.
- ISBN 978-1-942154-38-9
- This product is no longer available as a Single Student / Family PDF. Learn more.
We Also Recommend