Essentials Reader Student Activity Book
Student Activity Book:
Companion to the Essentials Reader
Engaging Pre-Reading, Comprehension, & Composition Activities
- Student response pages for over a hundred activities in the Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide.
- Cursive and Manuscript handwriting practice
- Pre-reading list with challenging words from the text selected for pre-reading practice and marking
- Note-taking guides such as keywords, Venn diagrams, character traits, and conflict and resolution assignments
- Vocabulary activities
- Composition activities
- Ages 8 to adult
- Older struggling readers
- Those planning to use The Essentials Reader as a full reading and composition program for students in grades 3-6
- Students with dyslexia
- About The Essentials Reader
- Essentials: Multi-Level Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
- On the blog: posts about helping struggling readers
- On our YouTube™ channel: Teaching Struggling Readers and Spellers
- The Essentials Reader and Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide are also needed in order to use this Student Activity Book.
- 204 pages
- Weight: 1.25 lb.
- Product SKU: CERSB1P
- ISBN 978-1-936706-97-6
- This product is no longer available as a PDF. Learn more.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend