Required with Foundations D. Foundations D pairs these great children’s literature books with nonfiction readers published by Logic of English to help students develop higher order thinking skills! This complete set includes all of the children's literature books students need to complete Foundations D. When these books are introduced as scheduled in Foundations D, every word is decodable without guessing and without sight word memorization!
- Polar Opposites
- Little Bear
- Should I Share My Ice Cream?
- The Big Blue Book of Beginner Books
- A Fish Out of Water
- Ling & Ting: Not Exactly the Same!
- Henry and Mudge: The First Book
- Mr. Putter & Tabby Pour the Tea
- Frog and Toad Together
- Dodsworth in New York
- Upstairs Mouse, Downstairs Mole