Foundations C Student Workbook
LOE Foundations: Complete Phonics and Reading Curriculum for Ages 4-7
The Foundations student workbooks provide a colorful array of games and learning opportunities to engage your student in fun, multi-sensory activities that lay a complete foundation for reading, handwriting, and spelling.
The Foundations C Readers are now sold separately as a set of individually bound books! They are no longer included as tear-outs in the workbook.
Foundations C Student Workbook - Lessons 81-120
- Student pages for lessons 81-120 of Foundations (Level C)
- Fluency games that practice two-syllable words
- Comprehension activities that promote problem solving and critical thinking
- New and exciting phonogram games that keep students engaged in practice
- Copywork practice related to the eight nonfiction Foundations C Readers
- Three handwriting line sizes to accommodate student ability and preference
- Colorful, engaging illustrations
More about Foundations C
- For students who have completed Foundations B
- 28 new multi-letter phonograms
- Master all 75 Basic Phonograms
- 12 new spelling rules
- Fun activities develop speed and accuracy
- Identify six reasons for a silent final E
- Read two-syllable words and practice strategies for reading three-syllable words
- Learn the meaning of common affixes such as UN-, -ED, and -ING
- Develop comprehension strategies for non-fiction texts such as finding the main idea and identifying key words
- Read and follow simple instructions
Prerequisites for Level C
- Ages 5 to 7 (after completing level B)
- As a phonics, reading, spelling, vocabulary, and grammar curriculum for Grades 1-2
- As a complete language arts curriculum for Grades 1-2
- Young struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
- Early readers age 7 and under
- Foundations C Workbook is printed in only ONE version. Student samples are in bookface, and students practice the handwriting they have learned.
- Lowercase letters are taught in Foundations A.
- Uppercase letters are taught in Foundations B.
- Students who need additional handwriting support should use the Copywork Supplement for Foundations C.
What else do I need to teach Foundations C?
- Foundations C Teacher's Manual
- Foundations C Readers
- Miles and Jax
- Mies and Jax: Master Planners
- Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 1 deck of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- The Teacher’s Manual, Student Workbook, and Foundations C Readers are all needed to teach Foundations C.
- 2nd edition. Compatible with any printing of the Foundations C Teacher's Manual.
- Foundations C Readers are now sold separately as a set of eight individually bound books. They are no longer included in the back as they were in the 1st edition Foundations C Workbook (SKU: CFCW1P).
- Foundations C builds systematically on material students have learned in levels A and B. It is not a starting point for the Foundations program. For older students beginning Logic of English, you may also wish to consider Essentials (for guidance, click Help me choose or read more on the LOE blog: Do we want Essentials or Foundations?).
Second Edition (2016). Compatible with any printing of the Foundations C Teacher's Manual. Readers now sold separately.
- High-quality paperback
- Full color
- Perforated pages for easy tear-out
- 246 pages
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- Product SKU: CFCW2P
- This product is no longer available as a Single Student/Family License PDF. Learn more.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend