Knitting Knights Phonogram Songs MP3
Your child will start jumping around and singing along to the Knitting Knights Phonogram Songs and all while learning 28 multi-letter phonograms!
A way to teach multi-letter phonograms, Knitting Knights Phonogram Songs make learning more engaging by emphasizing the sounds letters make rather than the letter’s name.
With catchy rhythms and unforgettable rhymes, Knitting Knights Phonogram Songs will:
- Expose your child to sounds that are not commonly taught
- Introduce your child to digraphs, trigraphs and quadgraphs
- Improve your child’s phonics skills in the process
These songs are best enjoyed along with Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC! While listening and looking at the pages, you will discover more of the story behind the quirky images.
This album includes song lyrics and a free PDF Parent and Teacher Guide.
Audio tracks included
- Twirling Bird - The sound of IR
- Turkeys Surf - The sound of UR
- Earthly Earls - The sound of EAR
- Worried Worms - The sound of WOR
- Wrinkly Wrist - The sound of WR
- Cookies For You - The three sounds of OO
- Knitting Knights - The sound of KN
- Ponies with Mustaches - The two sounds of ES
- Gnats and Gnomes - The sound of GN
- Buoyantly Built - The sound of BU
- Guacamole Rescue - The two sounds of GU
- The Cat Won't Budge - The sound of DGE
- Sophie the Sphinx - The sound of PH
- Weird and Feisty - The three sounds of EI
- They Have the Key - The two sounds of EY
- Eight Giraffes - The two sounds of EIGH
- Receive Receipts - The sound of CEI
- A Few of the Crew - The two sounds of EW
- Fine Day for a Cruise - The sound of UI
- In Katie's Shoes - The two sounds of OE
- Winded Pups - The three sounds of ED
- Awkward Hawks - The sound of AW
- Gaudy Ladies - The sound of AU
- His Daughter Laughed - The two sounds of AUGH
- Pixies Ski - The sound of IE
- Ancient Musicians - The sound of CI
- Passionate Percussionists - The two sounds of SI
- Alien Emotion - The sound of TI
1st Edition (2021)
45.6 MB - 24 minutes
Mom, you know what I just realized? Reading doesn’t make me cry anymore!!” 16 months ago, we began Foundations A. She had just been diagnosed with dyslexia and I was so unsure of how to teach her well. Today, she finished Foundations C and she continues to gain confidence with each day! Thankful for Logic of English!! Foundations has been life-changing for my daughter and for me!
As a former Kindergarten teacher I have taught a lot of kids to read - LOE Foundations stands out as the best program I’ve used. I love the kinesthetic learning built into lessons, and that the lessons build on themselves. We’ve taken our time through Foundations A-C and I’ve seen my early reader blossom this way. If I ever had to teach in a classroom again, I’d advocated for LOE foundations to be the reading curriculum.
Amalia started with learning her basic phonograms in Foundations A in kindergarten and is now halfway through Foundations C at the start of first grade. Her progress has been so steady and stress-free. She absolutely loves to play the games and wants to read to me every chance she can get!