Keep your child energized all day long with the Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs!
A complementary resource to your phonics curriculum, Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs engage your child’s imagination with catchy rhythms and steady beats.
Composed to make learning more engaging, these captivating songs will:
- Introduce your child to 21 multi-letter phonograms
- Pave the way to developing strong decoding skills
- Improve their phonics and phonemic awareness
A playful introduction to digraphs and trigraphs, Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs will teach your child sounds that are not commonly taught!
A free song lyrics and PDF Parent and Teacher's Guide are included.
This is a great accompaniment to Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC, or a stand-alone way to introduce any child to the phonograms.
Audio tracks included
- Think About This - The two sounds of TH
- Sheepish Sharks - The sound of SH
- Lucky Duck - The sound of CK
- Knights Fight - The sound of IGH
- Chimps Play Charades - The three sounds of CH
- Sheep in the Street - The sound of EE
- Fiddlers and Farmers - The sound of ER
- Whistling Whales - The sound of WH
- Joyous Boys - The sound of OY
- Robot Voice - The sound of OI
- Run Away - The sound of AY
- Snail Mail - The sound of AI
- Ding Dong - The sound of NG
- Start the Car - The sound of AR
- Cora’s Storks - The sound of OR
- Hopscotch Match - The sound of TCH
- Cows that Row - The two sounds of OW
- Pouting Poultry - The five sounds of OU
- Not Too Tough! - The six sounds of OUGH
- Stay for Tea - The three sounds of EA
- Goat Ate My Coat - The sound of OA