S&D - Essentials 1-7 Teacher's Guide
Essentials 1-7 Teacher’s Guide - Scratch & Dent
Essentials Teacher’s Guides, the heart of the Essentials curriculum, contain a wealth of tips and resources to equip both veteran and novice teachers to teach Essentials effectively.
This Teacher's Guide, for Lessons 1-7, includes:
- 7 clear, scripted lessons, each divided into 5 parts
- Ten optional Pre-Lessons that introduce phonemic awareness, the A-Z phonograms, and handwriting (in conjunction with The Rhythm of Handwriting)
- 17 of the most common multi-letter phonograms
- 12 powerful and accurate spelling rules
- Grammar concepts including adjectives, nouns, articles, conjunctions, and singular and plural
- Dozens of prefixes, suffixes, and roots used in words in the Lesson 1-7 spelling lists
- A placement test
- A comprehensive introduction to teaching Essentials, including a detailed tutorial for teaching Spelling Analysis
See images and product description for this product here.
Scratch and Dent
Our virtual Scratch and Dent Shelf makes slightly imperfect products available for purchase at 20-30% off the retail price.
Scratch and Dent items are in completely usable condition. They include items that have been returned, books that were slightly damaged in shipping, display copies, and products that have been updated in subsequent printings.
All sales final. Supplies limited.
We Also Recommend