Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
The Logic of English® Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference is a full-color chart for teachers and students. Six fold-out pages are packed with the most essential information found in Uncovering the Logic of English, by Denise Eide, as well as in Logic of English® curriculum.
This useful chart includes:
- 31 spelling rules
- 75 basic phonograms
- 48 advanced phonograms
- Adding Suffixes Flow Chart
- Sound to Spelling Reference Chart
- A Reference Chart for words containing phonograms with limited usage
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for durability
- Folds into 8.5 x11 size for ease of storage
- Six panels
- 3rd Edition (2018). Includes the new phonogram ES, a new expanded version of Spelling Rule 7, and two new Advanced Phonograms not included in older editions.
- Product SKU: SPRRC3
May be used with any Logic of English curriculum.
The third edition of the Quick Reference includes updated information about a few of the Basic Phonograms and Spelling Rules that is not found in older printings of some Logic of English materials, as well as two new Advanced Phonograms not found in older versions.
We Also Recommend