Grammar Flash Cards
Grammar Flash Cards
Eighty-four grammar flash cards. Designed to accompany Logic of English curriculum and for use as a stand-alone product.
- All the parts of speech
- Punctuation rules
- Capitalization rules
- Phrases and clauses
- Sentence types and sentence styles
- Verb tense and aspect
- Sample phrases and sentences included on the back of each card
Available in print and PDF. Choose the format you want from the drop-down menu above. (Learn about downloads.)Printed version
- 4.5 x 6 inch cards
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Product SKU: SGRFC3
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file.
- Includes two versions:
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, with four cards per page.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device.
- Product SKU: DGRFC3
New in this edition
The Grammar Flash Cards were updated in 2018 to include new concepts taught in Essentials Lessons 1-30. This edition may be used with any Logic of English curriculum. Several new cards have been added, and others have been updated for greater clarity. Learn more about the changes.
- Essentials. If you have an older edition of these cards and would like to update, save 50% on this updated set when you purchase it with materials for Essentials 16-30! Add both to your cart and use coupon code GCwithEssentials50 at checkout (through August 31, 2018). Note that the Essentials Volume 1 Complete Set already includes these updated cards.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher. Multiple teachers in the same school or multiple parents in the same co-op must each have their own purchased license.
We Also Recommend