Foundations C Readers
that read like real books!
These fascinating non-fiction readers introduce students to topics in science and social studies, teaching them to read for content while they continue to master new phonics skills. With clear, consistent phonics rules which are introduced in levels A, B, and C of the Foundations curriculum, students can read 100% of the words in these stories without any guessing or sight words!
- No Sight Words! - when introduced with Foundations C
- Fascinating, full-color illustrations
- Short paragraphs
- Engaging non-fiction texts that you can build a unit study around
- Natural language - you would never guess these are phonics controlled!
- Develop reading comprehension skills such as finding the main idea, inferencing, and determining the meaning of an unknown word from context
- Develop academic vocabulary
- Practice reading new phonics concepts taught in Foundations C
Use with Foundations C, as an addition to another reading curriculum, or just for fun!
Foundations C Readers
- Kids Can Do Great Things
- Ha Long Bay
You may also be interested in
Product DetailsPrinted Books
- 8 individually-bound readers
- 10 pages each
- Weight (set of 8): .6 lb.
- Full color
- Product SKU: CFCR1P
- Available until March 31, 2019 - Learn More
- Downloadable PDFs
- User license information below
- Digital version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device, with one page per sheet in standard order.
- Product SKU: CFCR1A
- Available in print and PDF. Choose the format you want from the drop-down menu above. (Learn about downloads.)
- These are the same readers that were included in the back of the 1st edition of the Foundations C Workbooks. They are now sold separately and are not included in the current, 2nd edition Foundations C Workbooks.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Student/Family License: This digital license is for use by ONE student or the members of ONE immediate family, including parents, children, and grandparents. If you are teaching additional students outside your immediate family, you must purchase an additional Single Student/Family License for each student.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend