The Essentials 23-30 Teacher’s Guide PDF is designed for classroom teachers, homeschool parents, tutors, and anyone who wants to teach reading and spelling!
With this printable guide, teach your students:
- New phonograms and advanced phonograms
- Why some sounds assimilate
- How to add a suffix to any word
- Past, present, and future tenses
- To recognize dependent clauses
- How to write simple, compound, and complex sentences
- And more
No prior preparation or planning is needed to teach the lessons, play the games, or give the assessments.
*Essentials is an integrated reading, spelling, grammar, and vocabulary curriculum for ages 8 to adult that explains how English really works!