Reinforce your child’s learning with our Doodling Dragons ABC Songs!
An educational tool that energizes children, Doodling Dragons ABC Songs brings the joy of learning to exploring and mastering the sounds of the ABCs, one song at a time.
With these catchy phonogram songs, your child will:
- Remember the sounds of each single-letter phonogram
- Gain a deeper understanding of the alphabet
- Improve their phonics and phonological awareness skills in the process
This playful introduction to the sounds of the alphabet enhances your reading lessons and opens the door for children to hear, say, and recognize the 26 single-letter phonograms, all in one album.
Albums purchased on the Logic of English Store include song lyrics and a free PDF Parent and Teacher's Guide!
This is a great accompaniment to Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds, or a stand-alone way to introduce any child to the sounds of A-Z.
Audio tracks included
- Apples and Ants - The three sounds of A
- Barking Beagles - The sound of B
- Circus Clowns - The two sounds of C
- Doodling Dragons - The sound of D
- Evil Little Elves - The two sounds of E
- Fine and Fancy Fisherman - The sound of F
- Green Giants - The two sounds of G
- Hugging Hedgehogs - The sound of H
- Minnows with Fins - The four sounds of I
- Jittery Jellyfish - The sound of J
- Klutzy Kitten - The sound of K
- Licking Lemons - The sound of L
- Munching Mangoes - The sound of M
- A Nurse Named Nancy - The sound of N
- Go On Home - The three sounds of O
- Puppy's Paws - The sound of P
- Quack Like a Duck - The sound of QU
- Reindeer Run - The sound of R
- Skip to the Music - The two sounds of S
- Trumpeting Toucans - The sound of T
- Bugle Music Everywhere - The four sounds of U
- Swerving Vultures - The Sound of V
- Wishful Wolves - The sound of W
- Saxophone and Xylophone - The two sounds of X
- Yodelers Yelling - The four sounds of Y
- Zebra Sneezes - The sound of Z