Our Return Policy
We want you to love everything you order from Logic of English®, and we are confident you will!
We have an old-fashioned, satisfaction guaranteed or your money back policy. If you are unsatisfied with any Logic of English product, you may return it within 90 days for a full refund. Prior authorization is required before any return will be accepted; please contact us by phone at 612-808-0585 or by sending an email via our Contact Us page. We will then provide you with the shipping address for your return.
- Items must be returned in as-new unblemished condition for a full refund.
- Used, worn, or blemished items, such as books that have been written in, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Opened sets of cards and tiles are subject to the restocking fee, but will be considered as-new and receive a full refund if they are:
- all present
- in unmarked and undamaged condition
- organized in alphabetical/numerical order
- and securely bound together, such as with a rubber band
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Return shipping is provided by the customer except in the case of defective items or packing error. In an exchange, shipping for the new item is the responsibility of the customer except in the event of defective items or packing error.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Customers who have purchased a discounted package and return some but not all items in the set will receive a refund equal to full-price value of the items they are returning minus the package discount they had received.
- Since there is no way to return electronic downloads, if you are dissatisfied with a product you have purchased in a digital format we ask that you verify in writing - email is fine - that you have uninstalled the products in question and destroyed all copies of the product download file(s), as well as any printed copies you have made. If you have any problems with an electronic download, please contact us for help.
- Credit from returned items will be refunded to the credit card used for purchase.
- Occasionally, we make discontinued items available to customers at a significantly discounted final sale price. These items are marked All Sales Final and may only be returned in the event of product defect or shipping error.
- We also make Scratch and Dent items available at discounted final sale prices. These items are sold as-is and may not be returned.
Did we make a mistake?
If your order has any missing, incorrect, or defective items, please contact us immediately so we can make it right!
Sending a Return
If you have an item you would like to return, please contact us beforehand for authorization and the shipping address for returns.When you ship your package, please include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- A copy of your receipt or packing list from Pedia Learning Inc./Logic of English
- The reason you are returning the items and instructions on how you would like us to handle your return (refund, exchange, etc.)