Are you looking for a way to introduce manuscript handwriting to your students? The Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book PDF provides everything you need to teach students how to form lowercase letters, uppercase letters and numbers!
Anyone who wants to teach handwriting will discover that this book is designed to:
- Develop fluid, legible handwriting
- Aid in muscle-memory development
- Correct letter spacing
- Prevent reversals
- Strengthen phonics knowledge
- Ease the transition from large-muscle movement to fine-motor skills
- Gain mastery of manuscript handwriting
- And much more
With systematic instruction, the Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book PDF is suitable for all ages and contains various tools that make learning handwriting fun, enjoyable and unforgettable!
The student book also includes explicit instruction and various line sizes for students to practice with the size that best fits their hands.
Teachers will also find steps, tips and ideas for teaching handwriting in this book.