Doodling Dragons ABC Songs MP3
Reinforce your child’s learning with our Doodling Dragons ABC Songs!
An educational tool that energizes children, Doodling Dragons ABC Songs brings the joy of learning to exploring and mastering the sounds of the ABCs, one song at a time.
With these catchy phonogram songs, your child will:
- Remember the sounds of each single-letter phonogram
- Gain a deeper understanding of the alphabet
- Improve their phonics and phonological awareness skills in the process
This playful introduction to the sounds of the alphabet enhances your reading lessons and opens the door for children to hear, say and recognize the 26 single-letter phonograms, all in one album.
Albums purchased on the Logic of English Store include song lyrics and a free PDF Parent and Teacher's Guide!
This is a great accompaniment to Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds, or a stand-alone way to introduce any child to the sounds of A-Z.
Audio tracks included
- Apples and Ants - The three sounds of A
- Barking Beagles - The sound of B
- Circus Clowns - The two sounds of C
- Doodling Dragons - The sound of D
- Evil Little Elves - The two sounds of E
- Fine and Fancy Fisherman - The sound of F
- Green Giants - The two sounds of G
- Hugging Hedgehogs - The sound of H
- Minnows with Fins - The four sounds of I
- Jittery Jellyfish - The sound of J
- Klutzy Kitten - The sound of K
- Licking Lemons - The sound of L
- Munching Mangoes - The sound of M
- A Nurse Named Nancy - The sound of N
- Go On Home - The three sounds of O
- Puppy's Paws - The sound of P
- Quack Like a Duck - The sound of QU
- Reindeer Run - The sound of R
- Skip to the Music - The two sounds of S
- Trumpeting Toucans - The sound of T
- Bugle Music Everywhere - The four sounds of U
- Swerving Vultures - The Sound of V
- Wishful Wolves - The sound of W
- Saxophone and Xylophone - The two sounds of X
- Yodelers Yelling - The four sounds of Y
- Zebra Sneezes - The sound of Z
2nd Edition (2021)
Mom, you know what I just realized? Reading doesn’t make me cry anymore!!” 16 months ago, we began Foundations A. She had just been diagnosed with dyslexia and I was so unsure of how to teach her well. Today, she finished Foundations C and she continues to gain confidence with each day! Thankful for Logic of English!! Foundations has been life-changing for my daughter and for me!
As a former Kindergarten teacher I have taught a lot of kids to read - LOE Foundations stands out as the best program I’ve used. I love the kinesthetic learning built into lessons, and that the lessons build on themselves. We’ve taken our time through Foundations A-C and I’ve seen my early reader blossom this way. If I ever had to teach in a classroom again, I’d advocated for LOE foundations to be the reading curriculum.
Amalia started with learning her basic phonograms in Foundations A in kindergarten and is now halfway through Foundations C at the start of first grade. Her progress has been so steady and stress-free. She absolutely loves to play the games and wants to read to me every chance she can get!