Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs MP3
Keep your child energized all day long with the Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs!
A complementary resource to your phonics curriculum, Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs engage your child’s imagination with catchy rhythms and steady beats.
Composed to make learning more engaging, these captivating songs will:
- Introduce your child to 21 multi-letter phonograms
- Pave the way to developing strong decoding skills
- Improve their phonics and phonemic awareness
A playful introduction to digraphs and trigraphs, Whistling Whales Phonogram Songs will teach your child sounds that are not commonly taught!
A free song lyrics and PDF Parent and Teacher's Guide are included.
This is a great accompaniment to Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC or a stand-alone way to introduce any child to the phonograms.
Audio tracks included
- Think About This - The two sounds of TH
- Sheepish Sharks - The sound of SH
- Lucky Duck - The sound of CK
- Knights Fight - The sound of IGH
- Chimps Play Charades - The three sounds of CH
- Sheep in the Street - The sound of EE
- Fiddlers and Farmers - The sound of ER
- Whistling Whales - The sound of WH
- Joyous Boys - The sound of OY
- Robot Voice - The sound of OI
- Run Away - The sound of AY
- Snail Mail - The sound of AI
- Ding Dong - The sound of NG
- Start the Car - The sound of AR
- Cora’s Storks - The sound of OR
- Hopscotch Match - The sound of TCH
- Cows that Row - The two sounds of OW
- Pouting Poultry - The five sounds of OU
- Not Too Tough! - The six sounds of OUGH
- Stay for Tea - The three sounds of EA
- Goat Ate My Coat - The sound of OA
1st Edition (2019)
28.7 MB - 17 minutes 12 seconds
Mom, you know what I just realized? Reading doesn’t make me cry anymore!!” 16 months ago, we began Foundations A. She had just been diagnosed with dyslexia and I was so unsure of how to teach her well. Today, she finished Foundations C and she continues to gain confidence with each day! Thankful for Logic of English!! Foundations has been life-changing for my daughter and for me!
As a former Kindergarten teacher I have taught a lot of kids to read - LOE Foundations stands out as the best program I’ve used. I love the kinesthetic learning built into lessons, and that the lessons build on themselves. We’ve taken our time through Foundations A-C and I’ve seen my early reader blossom this way. If I ever had to teach in a classroom again, I’d advocated for LOE foundations to be the reading curriculum.
Amalia started with learning her basic phonograms in Foundations A in kindergarten and is now halfway through Foundations C at the start of first grade. Her progress has been so steady and stress-free. She absolutely loves to play the games and wants to read to me every chance she can get!