Acquire, build, and grow foundational literacy skills with the Essentials 16-22 Set!
Essentials Units 16-22 further expands students' vocabularies, further develops skills, and helps students become confident writers and readers. The lessons, games, and activities found in this set will also help students master:
- New phonograms and spelling rules
- Nine reasons for a silent final E
- How to add suffixes to silent E words
- New morphemes such as PHONE, ABLE, and PLAT
- Commas with coordinate conjunctions
- And more
Essentials is a reading, spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for students ages 8 to adult. This curriculum contains explicit, systematic instructions that are easy, simple, and fun!