Essentials 1-7 + Reader + ROH PDF
This set is designed to help improve the reading and writing skills of older students by combining three sets into one! Essentials 1-7 Set PDF, Essentials Reader Set PDF and the Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive Set PDF or Manuscript Set PDF!
With these materials, you will have everything you need to teach handwriting, the five essential skills of reading, spelling, grammar, vocabulary and composition to one student. The Essentials 1-7 Set also includes the core materials you'll use throughout the curriculum!
- Essentials 1-7 Teacher's Guide PDF
- Essentials 1-7 Student Workbook PDF
- Essentials 1-7 Morpheme Flash Cards PDF
- Essentials Reader PDF
- Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide PDF
- Essentials Reader Student Activity Book PDF
Rhythm of Handwriting
- Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book PDF - Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference PDF - Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards PDF - Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Desk Strip PDF - Cursive or Manuscript
- Spelling Journal PDF
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards PDF
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards PDF
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards PDF
- Grammar Flash Cards PDF
- Phonogram Game Card Set PDF - Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram Game Tiles PDF
- Essentials Grammar Rule Quick Reference PDF
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference PDF
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference PDF
- Student Whiteboard PDF
Single User License
This digital license is for use by ONE individual. The licensed user may use the file on any device or computer and may print it, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license. The file may be shared ONLY with members of the licensed user's immediate family or household.
Download Free Samples
See individual items.
169.1 MB Manuscript - 163 MB Cursive
I am using Essentials with my 4th and 5th grade students. I love that I can combine some instruction for both of them and also have different levels for their different abilities. The teacher manual is easy to understand and the material holds their interest and is excellent.
It took 3.5 years, but this girl just completed Essentials level A—all 30 lessons! We started when she was in 3rd grade, newly diagnosed dyslexic, and had tried a zillion other reading/spelling/writing curricula. She’s in 6th grade this year and now we will cycle back around to level B. We have moved through the first 7 lessons of level B in 2.5 months! It shows us that we’ve both learned a whole lot about the “whys” of the English language!