S&D - Essentials 23-30 Teacher's Guide
Essentials Lessons 23-30 Scratch and Dent
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Learn alongside your students!
Fully scripted lessons and a wealth of teacher resources guide you through every step of teaching the next seven lessons of Essentials! Equip your students for success in reading and spelling as you discover the Logic of English together.
Essentials Teacher’s Guide, Lessons 23-30
The Essentials Teacher’s Guides, the heart of the Essentials curriculum, contains a wealth of tips and resources to equip both veteran and novice teachers to teach Essentials effectively. The Teacher's Guide for Lessons 23-30 builds on the concepts introduced in Lessons 1-15 (Volume 1) and Lessons 16-22 to take students even deeper in their understanding of English words.
- Lessons divided into 5 parts for flexible scheduling
- Three levels of instruction make it easy to differentiate instruction, teach students at multiple levels simultaneously, and reuse the curriculum multiple times
- Clear, scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Full color layout
- Comprehensive index
- Phonemic awareness
- Spelling analysis - detailed charts!
- Grammar instruction
- Phonogram and spelling games, instructions included
- Vocabulary instruction with Latin and Greek roots
- Dozens of engaging activities, extensive reviews, challenge ideas
- Assessment and Review at the end of each lesson
See images and product description here.
Scratch and Dent
Our virtual Scratch and Dent Shelf makes slightly imperfect products available for purchase at 20-30% off the retail price.
Scratch and Dent items are in completely usable condition. They include items that have been returned, books that were slightly damaged in shipping, display copies, and products that have been updated in subsequent printings.
All sales final. Supplies limited.
We Also Recommend