Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive Student Book - Annual Classroom PDF
Cursive Handwriting Curriculum
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
Develop fluid handwriting in students of all ages.
Letters are taught using a multi-sensory approach that begins with large-motor movements. Clear instructions provide students with an understanding of how to write each letter and where it is placed on the lines. Shortened, bold instructions emphasize the rhythmic motions needed to develop fluid handwriting.
- Clear, rhythmic directions
- Multi-sensory instruction
- Ideal for students of all ages
- All lowercase letters begin on the baseline
- Sounds of each of the A-Z phonograms included
- Letters are grouped by initial stroke to develop muscle memory
- Variety of line sizes so that students can practice with the size that best fits their hand
- Uppercase, lowercase, and numbers included
- Tips for teaching handwriting
- Fun ideas for handwriting practice to help students develop fluency and muscle memory
- Plenty of practice pages with individual letters and words
- The Rhythm of Handwriting Cursive is a complete cursive handwriting course in one book. Teacher instructions and student worksheets are both included.
- Four supplements are recommended:
- Cursive Tactile Cards
- Cursive Quick Reference
- Cursive Desk Strip (one per student)
- Student Whiteboard (one per student)
- Second Edition
- Downloadable PDF
- 225 pages
- Product SKU: HC2UAC18
- ISBN 978-1-936706-73-0
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2018.
Printed workbooks are also available.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend