Rhythm of Handwriting Complete Classroom 20-Student Starter Set - Manuscript
Manuscript Handwriting Curriculum
Everything you need to develop fluid manuscript handwriting, with materials for 20 students! Save 10% on all teacher and student materials when you buy the Classroom Starter Set.
Letters are taught using a multi-sensory approach that begins with large-motor movements. Clear instructions provide students with an understanding of how to write each letter and where it is placed on the lines. Shortened, bold instructions emphasize the rhythmic motions needed to develop fluid handwriting.
- Clear, rhythmic directions
- Multi-sensory instruction
- Ideal for students of all ages
- Sounds of each of the A-Z phonograms included
- Letters are grouped by initial stroke to develop muscle memory
- Variety of line sizes so that students can practice with the size that best fits their hand
- Uppercase, lowercase, and numbers included
- Tips for teaching handwriting
- Plenty of practice pages with individual letters and words
What is included?
- 21 - Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book - Manuscript (includes teacher copy)
- 20 - Student Whiteboard
- 20 - Manuscript Desk Strip
- 1 - Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference Chart
- 1 - Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - Manuscript
Teaching More than 20 Students?
For each additional student, add:
- Rhythm of Handwriting Student Book - Manuscript (consumable)
- Manuscript Desk Strip (consumable)
- Student Whiteboard (reusable)
To learn more:
- 225 pages
- Teacher instructions and student worksheets included
- 6x4.5 inches
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Sandpaper texture
- 8x11 inches
- Sturdy and stain-resistant
- Made in USA
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
Weight: 41 lbs.
We Also Recommend