Phonogram MP3 Download
Logic of English Phonogram MP3
Hear and learn the phonogram sounds!
The Logic of English Phonogram MP3 is an audio pronunciation guide to the 74 basic and 35 advanced phonograms described in Uncovering the Logic of English, by Denise Eide, and taught in Logic of English curriculum.
This is not an audiobook. Rather, it is a supplemental tool to aid students and teachers in pronouncing the phonograms and learning their sounds. This resource is particularly helpful for English language learners who may still be learning the pronunciation of English sounds.
It contains audio tracks for:
- The Single-Letter Phonograms
- The Multi-Letter Phonograms with Spelling Aids
- All 74 Basic Phonograms in Alphabetical Order
- 35 Advanced Phonograms with Spelling Aids
- Two quizzes of the 74 Basic Phonograms in random order
Logic of English has added three additional basic phonogram sounds since the time of this recording, based on their usage in commonly encountered words. They are:
- The third sound of I: /ĭ-ī-ē-y/, as in radio
- The second sound of X: /ks-z/, as in xylophone.
- The fifth sound of OU: /ow-ō-ö-ŭ-ü/, as in could.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher. Multiple teachers in the same school or multiple parents in the same co-op must each have their own purchased license.
Learn more about Logic of English Downloads.
You may also be interested in our Phonics with Phonograms iOS app.
We Also Recommend