Phonogram Game Cards - Annual Classroom PDF
Phonogram Game Cards
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
Perfect for playing games!
- 74 phonogram cards in each deck
- 14 action cards in each deck
- Use with Foundations, Essentials, or any complete phonics program!
To play games we recommend purchasing two sets:
- 1 deck of Bookface
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript
Most Logic of English phonogram card games require two contrasting decks and are designed for groups of two to four players.
For game instructions, see:
- The Logic of English Phonogram and Spelling Game Book
- Logic of English Essentials Teacher's Guide, 2nd edition
- Logic of English Foundations Teacher's Manuals A-D.
- Bookface - blue (SKU: DPGCBC)
- Cursive - green (SKU: DPGCGC)
- Manucript - red (SKU: DPGCRC)
- Downloadable PDF format in a ZIP file
- Each set includes two versions:
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing on 8.5 x 11 inch paper, with nine game cards per page.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device to scroll sequentially through the cards.
- Choose the font style you want from the drop-down menu above. To order a second style, return to this page after adding the first set to your cart.
- Blue Bookface: 978-1-936706-82-2
- Red Manuscript 978-1-936706-81-5
- Green Cursive 978-1-936706-83-9
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2017.
Printed Game Cards are also available.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend