Phonogram Game Cards - 1st Edition
Phonogram Game Cards
Closeout! Discounted! While Supplies Last.
All Sales Final.
Logic of English began teaching a new phonogram, ES, in 2018. Our original Phonogram Flash Cards, which do not include this new card, are now on clearance while supplies last.
These are first-quality sets that are fully compatible with Foundations, the first edition of Essentials, and Sounding Out the Sight Words. They may also be used to practice the phonograms in other Orton-Gillingham phonics programs.
Great cards at a bargain price. Get them while they last!
About Phonogram Game Cards
Perfect for playing games!
- 74 phonogram cards in each deck
- 14 action cards in each deck
- Use with Foundations, Essentials, or any complete phonics program!
To play games we recommend purchasing two sets:
- 1 deck of Bookface
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript
Most Logic of English phonogram card games require two contrasting decks and are designed for groups of two to four players.
For game ideas, see:
- The Logic of English Phonogram and Spelling Game Book
- Logic of English Essentials Teacher's Guide, 2nd edition
- Logic of English Foundations Teacher's Manuals A-D.
- Bookface - blue
- Cursive - green
- Manuscript - red
Available in print and PDF. Choose the format you want from the drop-down menu above. (Learn about downloads.)Printed cards
- 2.25 x 3.5 inch cards
- Printed on heavy stock
- Coated for repeated use and durability
- Weight (one deck): .3 lb.
- Blue Bookface SKU: SPGCBBL
- Red Manuscript SKU: SPGCMR
- Green Cursive SKU: SPGCCGN
- Digital download: PDFs
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device to scroll sequentially through the cards.
- Blue Bookface SKU: DPGCBB2
- Red Manuscript SKU: DPGCMR2
- Green Cursive SKU: DPGCCG2
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Single Student/Family License: This digital license is for use by ONE student or the members of ONE immediate family, including parents, children, and grandparents. If you are teaching additional students, you must purchase an additional Single Student/Family License, or purchase the Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend