Master Teacher Training Course - Summer 2017
Tools for Teaching Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Fluency, & Comprehension
Registration for this course has closed.
July 31 - August 3, 2017
526 S. Scottville Rd.
Scottville, MI 49454
Course fee $625
Registration Deadline: July 17, 2017
Logic of English Master Teacher Training Course
This in-depth, hands-on Logic of English training for teachers, tutors, curriculum officers, reading specialists, and administrators will equip you to teach the Logic of English curriculum proficiently and to train others in your community or school.
In this four-day course, Logic of English® president and curriculum author Denise Eide will take you in-depth with the Logic of English, equipping you with a deep knowledge of the material and approach so that you can teach the curriculum proficiently and train, mentor, and support other teachers. You will leave the course with a wealth of new skills and tools, plus training materials for facilitating a Logic of English training for your colleagues. See detailed course information here.
Each participant will need the materials from one of the following complete curriculum sets to use in the training:
- all materials in the Essentials 2nd edition Volume I Complete Set, plus the Essentials Reader Set and Rhythm of Handwriting Complete Set (or Whiteboard and Handwriting Quick Reference)
- or all materials in the Foundations AB and CD Complete Sets
You may bring materials you already have or order a new set for the training.
You will also need a laptop, tablet with note-taking capability, or notebook.
- Printed Training Manual
- Access to resources for facilitating a Logic of English training at your school.
- Maximum enrollment: 50
- Remaining spots: 0 (updated 7/18/17)
- SKU: AUGTT17
- School POs accepted - please include name and an email address for each attendee with your PO.
- If registering for more than one person, or if the name on the order is not that of the attendee, please contact us after registering with the name and contact information of each participant, or include this information in the Notes field before submitting your order.
- Partial scholarships may be available for those with financial need, as well as for those using Logic of English in a non-profit program providing free tutoring to low-income students. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- If you are unable to attend, you may cancel your registration until July 17 for a full refund, or from July 18-July 31 for a 50% refund. No refunds are available after July 31, 2017.
We Also Recommend