Master Teacher Training Course - June 2016
Tools for Teaching Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Fluency, & Comprehension
June 27-30, 2016 [This course has ended]
324 S. Broadway
Course fee $625
Registration Deadline: June 17
Logic of English Master Teacher Training Course
This in-depth, hands-on Logic of English training for teachers, tutors, curriculum officers, reading specialists, and administrators will equip you to teach the Logic of English proficiently and to train others in your community or school.
In this four-day course, Logic of English® president and curriculum author Denise Eide will take you in-depth with the Logic of English, equipping you with a deep knowledge of the material and approach so that you can teach the curriculum proficiently and train, mentor, and support other teachers. You will leave the course with a wealth of new skills and tools, plus training materials for facilitating a Logic of English training for your colleagues. See detailed course information here.
For daily schedule, a detailed course description, area and travel information, and other information for participants, visit the 2016 Master Teacher Training course page.
Each participant will need the materials from one of the following complete curriculum sets to use in the training:
- Essentials 1st edition complete set, plus The Essentials Reader, Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide, and Essentials Reading Student Activity Book
- or Essentials 2nd edition Volume I complete set, plus The Essentials Reader, Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide, and Essentials Reading Student Activity Book
- or Foundations AB and CD complete sets
You may bring materials you already have or order a new set. If you would like to order curriculum and have us hold it for you to pick it up on site, please contact us. We would be happy to arrange this.
You will also need:
- laptop, tablet with note-taking capability, or notebook
- Printed Training Manual
- Access to resources for facilitating a Logic of English training at your school.
- Maximum enrollment: 24
- School PO's accepted
- If registering for more than one person, or if the name on the order is not that of the attendee, please contact us after registering with the name and contact information of each participant.
- Partial scholarships may be available for those with financial need, as well as for those using Logic of English in a non-profit program providing free tutoring to low-income students. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Learn more! 2016 Master Teacher Training Course
We Also Recommend