Master Teacher Training Course - August 6-9, 2018
Tools for Teaching Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Vocabulary, Fluency, & Comprehension
August 6-9, 2018
The Classical Academy Vista
4010 Mystra Drive
Oceanside, CA 92056
Course fee $650
Registration Deadline: July 23, 2018
Early bird rate $550 - register by May 31, 2018!
Logic of English Master Teacher Training Course
This in-depth, hands-on Logic of English training for teachers, tutors, curriculum officers, reading specialists, and administrators will equip you to teach the Logic of English curriculum proficiently and to train others in your community or school.
In this four-day course, Logic of English® president and curriculum author Denise Eide and LOE curriculum specialist Dr. Christy Jones will take you in-depth with the Logic of English, equipping you with a deep knowledge of the material and approach so that you can teach the curriculum proficiently and train, mentor, and support other teachers. You will leave the course with a wealth of new skills and tools, plus training materials for facilitating a Logic of English training for your colleagues. See detailed course information here.
Each participant will need the materials from one of the following complete curriculum sets to use in the training:
- ESSENTIALS: all materials for Essentials, including the Essentials Reader, plus The Rhythm of Handwriting (A Rhythm of Handwriting Complete Set or a Whiteboard and Handwriting Quick Reference). Recommended for those teaching 2nd or 3rd grade and up.
- FOUNDATIONS: all materials in the Foundations AB and CD Complete Sets. Recommended for those teaching K-2.
You may bring materials you already have or order a new set for the training.
You will also need a laptop, tablet with note-taking capability, or notebook.
- LOE Master Teacher Training Manual
- Access to resources for facilitating a Logic of English training at your school.
- Maximum enrollment: 50. Thirty-five slots are reserved for teachers at the host school, while 15 slots are open to the public.
- SKU: AUGTT18
- School POs accepted - please include name and an email address for each attendee with your PO.
- If registering online for more than one person, or if the name on the order is not that of the attendee, please contact us after registering to provide the name and contact information of each participant, or include this information in the Notes field before submitting your order.
- Partial scholarships may be available for those with financial need, as well as for those using Logic of English in a non-profit program providing free tutoring to low-income students. Please contact us if you would like more information.
- If you are unable to attend, you may cancel your registration until July 23 for a full refund, or from July 24-August 3 for a 50% refund. No refunds are available after August 3, 2018.
We Also Recommend