Foundations D Student Workbook - Annual Single Teacher PDF 2019-2020
Licensed for use by one teacher with his/her direct students for one school year. Expires July 31, 2020.
About the Foundations D Student Workbook
Fun and colorful, the Foundations C Student Workbooks contain the student pages for an array of games and multi-sensory learning activities from Foundations C for building your students' reading, writing, and spelling skills.
The Annual Single Teacher License PDF of this product is designed for teachers who would like to print copies for their students rather than purchasing printed books.
- Learn more: Foundations D Student Workbook
More About Foundations D
Prerequisites for Level D
- Foundations B and Foundations C.
- Students age 8 and up who are new to Logic of English should begin with Essentials (learn more under Ordering Information below).
- Foundations D Workbook is printed in only ONE version. Student samples are in bookface, and students practice the handwriting they have learned.
- Lowercase letters are taught in Foundations A.
- Uppercase letters are taught in Foundations B.
What else do I need to teach Foundations D?
- Foundations D Teacher's Manual
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference
- Either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Foundations D Readers
You will also need the 13 children's books used in the lessons. These may be obtained from Logic of English or from a library or bookseller of your choice.
- Polar Opposites
- Little Bear
- Should I Share My Ice Cream?
- A Fish Out of Water
- Ling & Ting: Not Exactly the Same!
- Henry and Mudge: The First Book
- Mr. Putter & Tabby Pour the Tea
- Frog and Toad Together
- Dodsworth in New York
- Upstairs Mouse, Downstairs Mole
- Are You My Mother? (available in The Big Blue Book of Beginner Books)
- Go, Dog. Go! (available in The Big Blue Book of Beginner Books)
- The Best Nest (available in The Big Blue Book of Beginner Books)
- Both the Teacher's Manuals and Student Workbooks are needed to teach Foundations
- Foundations D builds systematically on material students have learned in levels A, B, and C. It is not a starting point for the Foundations program. For older students beginning Logic of English, you may also wish to consider Essentials (for guidance, click Help me choose or read more on the LOE blog: Do we want Essentials or Foundations?).
- Printed workbooks are also available individually.
- Full color
- 287 pages
- Downloadable PDF 39.5 MB
- Product SKU: CFDW1C20
- ISBN 978-1-936706-49-5
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Annual Single Teacher License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2020.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend