One-year access to the complete Foundations D lessons for instruction at home! This set is designed for those who have completed Foundations C. Add in the Children’s Literature Set and you will have everything you need to continue teaching Foundations.
Interspersed in each lesson are videos to support teaching phonograms and spelling analysis and new interactive activities to support student learning. Additional videos and interactive activities will be added throughout the coming months. Users will have access to all new content as it becomes available!
In the Foundations D Workbook, the samples are in bookface, and students complete exercises in whatever handwriting style they have learned previously.
Try it before you buy it! Create a free account and experience the first unit of digital lessons by going to the landing page and scrolling down to the free modules under Course Contents. Click on the activities to get started today!
Instructional Videos & Online Content
- Phonogram Instruction and practice videos
- Spelling Analysis videos
- Doodling Dragons Songs videos
- Interactive Games
- Foundations D Teacher’s Manual - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Foundations D Student Workbook - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Foundations D Readers
Core Materials as PDFS
- 75 of 75 Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 9 of 48 Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- 8 of 84 Grammar Flash Cards
- 89 of 89 Phonogram Game Cards - Cursive, Manuscript, and Bookface
- 134 of 134 Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference
- 42 of 42 Spelling Rule Flash Cards