Foundations C Student Workbook 20-Pack
Reading and Phonics Curriculum
20 workbooks, bulk discount - save 10%!
The Foundations Level C Student Workbook provides a colorful array of games and learning opportunities to engage your students in fun, multi-sensory activities that lay a foundation for reading, handwriting, and spelling.
Foundations C Student Workbook
- Fluency games that practice two-syllable words
- Comprehension activities that promote problem solving and critical thinking
- New and exciting phonogram games that keep students engaged in practice
- Copywork practice related to the eight nonfiction Foundations C Readers
- Three handwriting line sizes to accommodate student ability and preference
- Colorful, engaging illustrations
- Ages 5 to 7 (after completing level B)
- As a complete language arts curriculum for Grades 1-2
- Early readers age 7 and under
- Young struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
Prerequisites for Level C
What else do I need to teach Foundations C?
Teacher Materials (available individually or in the B-C-D Classroom Teacher Set)
- Foundations C Teacher's Manual
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
Reusable Student Materials (available individually or in a 4-Student Supplement Pack for Foundations B-C-D)
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Cursive OR Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Foundations C Readers
- The Teacher’s Manual, Student Workbook, and Foundations C Readers are all needed to teach Foundations C.
- Just getting started? Order the Foundations B-C-D Complete Classroom Starter Set for 20 students and save 10%!
- Foundations C builds systematically on material students have learned in levels A and B. It is not a starting point for the Foundations program. For older students beginning Logic of English, you may also wish to consider Essentials (for guidance, click Help Me Choose or read more on the LOE blog: Do we want Essentials or Foundations?).
- Foundations C Readers are now sold separately as a set of eight individually bound books. They are no longer included in the back of the workbook.
- The Foundations C Workbook is printed in standard book fonts, not cursive or manuscript. Students who need additional handwriting support should use the Copywork Supplement for Foundations C.
- This 2nd edition workbook is compatible with any Foundations C Teacher's Manual.
- High-quality paperback
- Full color
- Perforated pages for easy tear-out
- 244 pages
- Second Edition
- Readers now sold separately
- Compatible with any Foundations C Teacher's Manual
- Weight (20-pack): 32.9 lb.
- ISBN 978-1-942154-06-8
- 20-pack SKU: CFCW2P20
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend