Foundations C Readers - Annual Classroom PDF 2018-2019
that read like real books!
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
These fascinating non-fiction readers introduce students to topics in science and social studies, teaching them to read for content while they continue to master new phonics skills. With clear, consistent phonics rules which are introduced in levels A, B, and C of the Foundations curriculum, students can read 100% of the words in these stories without any guessing or sight words!
- No Sight Words! - when introduced with Foundations C
- Fascinating, full-color illustrations
- Short paragraphs
- Engaging non-fiction texts that you can build a unit study around
- Natural language - you would never guess these are phonics controlled!
- Develop reading comprehension skills such as finding the main idea, inferencing, and determining the meaning of an unknown word from context
- Develop academic vocabulary
- Practice new phonics concepts taught in Foundations C
Use with Foundations C, as an addition to another reading curriculum, or just for fun!
Foundations C Readers
- Kids Can Do Great Things
- Ha Long Bay
- 8 individually-bound readers
- 10 pages each
- Full color
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file. Includes two versions:
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing, with pages arranged in the right order to print as booklets.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device.
- Product SKU: CFCR1C19
- ISBN 978-1-942154-10-5
- Available as print or PDF.
- These are the same readers that were included in the back of the 1st edition of the Foundations C Workbooks. They are now sold separately and are not included in the current, 2nd edition Foundations C Workbooks.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2019.
Printed readers are also available.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend