Interspersed in each lesson are videos to support teaching phonograms and spelling analysis and new interactive activities to support student learning. Additional videos and interactive activities will be added throughout the coming months. Users will have access to all new content as it becomes available!
Since students learned how to write the lowercase and uppercase letters in Foundations A and B, in the Foundations C Workbook the samples are in bookface font. Students complete exercises in whatever handwriting style they have learned previously. A Copywork Supplement for Foundations C is available to model handwriting for students who need additional support.
Instructional Videos & Online Content
- Phonogram Instruction and practice videos
- Spelling Analysis videos
- Interactive Games
- Foundations C Teacher's Manual - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Foundations C Student Workbook - A complete file is included at the beginning of the course to facilitate printing and the files are also divided by lesson to guide teachers through the program.
- Foundations C Readers
- Miles and Jax
- Miles and Jax: Master Planners
- Knitting Knights: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
Core Materials as PDFs
- 75 of 75 Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 89 of 89 Phonogram Game Cards - Cursive, Manuscript, and Bookface
- 134 of 134 Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Quick Reference