Foundations B Student Workbook - Annual Classroom PDF
A Complete Reading and Phonics Curriculum
The Foundations Level B Student Workbook provides a colorful array of games and learning opportunities to engage your student in fun, multi-sensory activities that lay a complete foundation for reading, handwriting, and spelling.
Foundations B Student Workbook
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
- Variety, fun, and games!
- A wide variety of activities to promote fluency, such as The Silent E Machine
- Engaging sentence-level comprehension activities
- Choose a cursive or manuscript version!
- Four handwriting line sizes to accommodate student ability and preference
- Colorful, engaging illustrations
More about Foundations B
- Learn to write the uppercase letters in cursive or manuscript
- Match uppercase and lowercase letters
- 21 new multi-letter phonograms
- 8 spelling rules
- Learn about schwa and why it happens so often in English
- 296 new high-frequency words and the tools for reading thousands of additional words
- 2 reasons for a silent final E
- Read one-syllable words with a long vowel sound
- Identify the medial vowel in a word
- Read and comprehend simple sentences
- Fun and engaging games
- Ages 4 to 7
- As a phonics, reading, spelling, vocabulary, and grammar curriculum for Grades K-2
- As a complete language arts curriculum for Grades K-2
- Beginning readers
- Young struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
Prerequisites for Level B
- Foundations A or
- Students age 4-7 who know how to:
- blend separate sounds into words auditorily
- segment words into their individual sounds auditorily
- identify all the sounds of A-Z
- sound out unfamiliar CVC and consonant-blend words
- write the lowercase letters comfortably from muscle memory
- The Foundations A and B Teacher's Manuals include instructions for teaching BOTH manuscript and cursive
- The Foundations A and B Workbooks are sold in TWO versions, manuscript and cursive. Choose the version that matches the handwriting style you are teaching.
- Learn why we recommend beginning with cursive.
What else do I need to teach Foundations B?
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Foundations B Readers
- Choose either the Manuscript or the Cursive version of the workbook.
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual includes both Manuscript and Cursive teaching instructions.
- The Teacher’s Manual, Student Workbook, and Foundations B Readers are all needed to teach Foundations B.
- Printed copies are also available, individually or in discounted 20-packs.
- Full color
- 236 pages
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file
- Second Edition
- Readers now sold separately
- Compatible with any Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- ISBN: Cursive 978-1-936706-44-0, Manuscript 978-1-936706-45-7
- SKU: Cursive CFBCW2C, Manuscript CFBMW2C
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2017.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend