Foundations B Student Workbook 20-Pack
Reading and Phonics Curriculum
20 workbooks, bulk discount - save 10%!
The Foundations Level B Student Workbook provides a colorful array of games and learning opportunities to engage your students in fun, multi-sensory activities that lay a foundation for reading, handwriting, and spelling.
Foundations B Student Workbook
- Variety, fun, and games!
- A wide variety of activities to promote fluency, such as The Silent E Machine
- Engaging sentence-level comprehension activities
- Choose a cursive or manuscript version!
- Four handwriting line sizes to accommodate student ability and preference
- Colorful, engaging illustrations
- Ages 4 to 7
- As a complete language arts curriculum for Grades K-2
- Beginning readers
- Young struggling readers
- Young students with dyslexia
Prerequisites for Level B
- Foundations A or
- Students age 4-7 who know how to:
- blend separate sounds into words auditorily
- segment words into their individual sounds auditorily
- identify all the sounds of A-Z
- sound out unfamiliar CVC and consonant-blend words
- write the lowercase letters comfortably from muscle memory
What else do I need to teach Foundations B?
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Cursive OR Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Foundations B Readers
- Choose either the Manuscript or the Cursive version of the workbook from the drop-down above. Learn why we recommend beginning with cursive.
- The Teacher’s Manual, Student Workbook, and Foundations B Readers are all needed to teach Foundations B.
- Just getting started? Order a Complete Classroom Starter Set for 20 students and save 10%! Choose the Foundations A-B Complete Classroom Starter Set or the Foundations B-C-D Complete Classroom Starter Set.
- High-quality paperback
- Full color
- Perforated pages for easy tear-out
- 236 pages
- Second Edition
- Readers now sold separately
- Compatible with any Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- 20-pack SKU: Cursive CFBCW2P20, Manuscript CFBMW2P20
- ISBN: Cursive 978-1-936706-34-1, Manuscript 978-1-936706-35-8
- Weight (20-pack): 31.5 lb.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend