Foundations B Readers - Annual Classroom PDF
Phonics Controlled Readers
No Sight Words!
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
Delightful fictional stories that are easy for beginners to read. With clear, consistent phonics rules which are introduced in the Foundations B curriculum, students can read 100% of the words in these stories without any guessing or sight words!
- No Sight Words! - when introduced with Foundations B
- Fascinating, full-color illustrations
- Full sentences
- Engaging fiction stories
- New phonics concepts such as silent final E and multi-letter phonograms
- Natural language and a story line!
Foundations B Readers
- Fred the Frog
- Toys Play!
- Can Pete Pick a Pet?
- Quite a Farm!
- Kids Just Want to Have Fun
- Time to Bake
- My Best Game
- 8 readers
- 8 pages each
- Full color
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file. Includes two versions:
- Printable version - PDF formatted for printing, with pages arranged in the right order to print as booklets.
- Tablet version - PDF formatted for a tablet, computer, or other electronic device
- Product SKU: CFBR1C18
- Available as print or PDF.
- These are the same readers that were included in the back of the 1st edition of the Foundations B Workbooks. They are now sold separately and are not included in the 2nd edition Foundations B workbooks.
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2018.
Printed readers are also available.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend