Foundations B-C-D Student Reusables - 4-Student Pack
Reading and Phonics Supplements
The supplemental materials that Foundations students need in the classroom. Reuse them year after year!
Order one pack for every four students in your class.
SKU: PFBCDMSP2 (Manuscript), PFBCDCSP2 (Cursive)
- First & Second Grade classrooms starting Foundations
- Tutoring programs and learning support for ages 5-7
- Struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
- Early readers ready to learn more about how English words work
- Learn more about where to begin!
What is Included?
Reusable Student Materials - used in all levels of Foundations
- 1 deck - Phonogram Game Cards: Bookface
- 1 deck - Phonogram Game Cards: Cursive OR Manuscript
- 2 - Phonogram Game Tiles
- 4 - Student Whiteboards
- 2 sets - Foundations B Readers
- 2 sets - Foundations C Readers
- 2 sets - Foundations D Readers
- 2 sets - Miles and Jax (used in Foundations C)
- 2 sets - Miles and Jax: Master Planners (used in Foundations C)
- Foundations Readers and Phonogram Game Tiles can be shared with a partner, so this set includes two of each. When possible, we recommend ordering additional copies so that every student can have one.
- The Phonogram Game Cards are available in manuscript or cursive. Choose the version of this set that matches the handwriting style you are teaching. Learn why we recommend cursive!
- You may also order the items in this set individually to select custom quantities for your class.
- Alternatively, you may order all the student supplements for 20 students plus consumable workbooks for 20 students and all the teacher materials for Foundations B, C, & D in our Foundations B-C-D Complete Classroom Starter Set - save 10%!
- Set weight: 7.4 lb.
- Set SKU: Manuscript PFBCDMSP2, Cursive PFBCDCSP2
What else will I need?
Student Consumables (one per student, available individually or in 20-book sets):
- Foundations B Student Workbook (may not be needed in subsequent years)
- Foundations C Student Workbook
- Foundations D Student Workbook (may not be needed in initial year)
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Foundations C Teacher's Manual
- Foundations D Teacher's Manual
- Basic Phonogram Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards (optional)
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards (optional)
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive OR Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive OR Manuscript
Copies of the 13 children's books used in Foundations D (available from Logic of English or from a library or bookseller of your choice). Depending on your pace through Foundations B and C, you may not need these books until the second year of the program, especially in a first grade class.
- About Foundations
- What is taught in Level B?
- What is taught in Level C?
- What is taught in Level D?
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend