Foundations A Student Workbook - Annual Classroom PDF
Reading and Phonics Curriculum
The Foundations Level A Student Workbook provides a colorful array of games and learning opportunities to engage your student in fun, multi-sensory activities that lay a complete foundation for reading, handwriting, and spelling.
Foundations A Student Workbook
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
- Not your typical workbook!
- Filled with fun activities that get students up and moving
- Choose a cursive or manuscript version!
- Four handwriting line sizes to accommodate varying student abilities
- Six readers for the student to create
- Colorful, engaging illustrations
- Fun word-level and phrase-level comprehension activities
More about Foundations A
- Learn all the sounds of A-Z
- Develop phonemic awareness skills including blending and segmenting one-syllable words
- Identify initial and final sounds
- Learn to read and spell short vowel CVC words
- Learn to read and spell consonant blends
- Students create 6 delightful readers
- Learn to write lowercase A-Z in either manuscript or cursive
- Cursive or manuscript handwriting modeled in the workbook
- Learn to read 87 high-frequency words and gain tools to read hundreds more
- Comprehension and fluency activities
- Ages 4 to 7
- As a phonics, reading, spelling, vocabulary, and grammar curriculum for Grades K-1
- As a complete language arts curriculum for Grades K-1
- Beginning readers
- Young struggling readers
- Young students with dyslexia
- The Foundations A and B Teacher's Manuals include instructions for teaching BOTH manuscript and cursive.
- The Foundations A and B Workbooks are sold in TWO versions, manuscript and cursive. Choose the version that matches the handwriting style you are teaching.
- Learn why we recommend beginning with cursive.
What else do I need to teach Foundations A?
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Student Whiteboard
- Choose either the Manuscript or the Cursive version of the workbook in the drop-down menu above.
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual includes both Manuscript and Cursive teaching instructions.
- Both the Teacher’s Manuals and Student Workbooks are needed to teach Foundations.
- Printed workbooks are also available, individually or in discounted 20-packs
- Full color
- 6 student readers included
- 230 pages
- Downloadable PDFs in a ZIP file
- SKU: cursive CFACW1C, manuscript CFAMW1C
- ISBN: cursive 978-1-936706-41-9, manuscript 978-1-936706-42-6
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2017.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend