Foundations A-B Classroom Teacher Set
A Complete Reading and Phonics Curriculum
All the teacher materials needed to start teaching Foundations!
Provide your students with a fun, multi-sensory experience learning to read and write that engages their senses, works naturally with their desire to wiggle and play, and lays a strong foundation for reading and writing success.
This set includes one copy of each Teacher's Manual for A and B, teacher copies of the Student Workbooks, and the teacher supplements used throughout Foundations. Add the consumable workbooks and reusable student supplements and you are ready to teach Foundations!
- Kindergarten teachers starting Foundations with their students.
- Some 1st Grade teachers starting Foundations with their students. Learn more about where to begin.
- Early readers ready to learn more about how English words work
- Struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
What is included?
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Foundations A Student Workbook (teacher copy) - either Cursive OR Manuscript
- Foundations B Student Workbook (teacher copy) - either Cursive OR Manuscript
- Foundations B Readers (teacher copy)
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
What else will I need?
Reusable Student Materials
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards (one per group of four students)
- Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards (one per group of four students)
- Phonogram Game Tiles (one per student, or to share with a partner)
- Student Whiteboard (one per student)
- Foundations B Readers (one set per student, or to share with a partner)
You may also order all the items in this set plus all the supplements and consumables for 20 students in our Foundations A-B Complete Classroom Starter Set - save 10%!
- The Foundations A and B Teacher's Manuals include instructions for teaching BOTH manuscript and cursive. Foundations A and B workbooks and several of the supplements are sold in TWO versions: manuscript or cursive. Choose the version of this set that matches the handwriting style you are teaching. Learn why we recommend cursive!
- This set may also be used by first grade teachers wanting to review level A before starting B. To continue with C, you will only need to add the Foundations C Teacher's Manual, Student Workbooks, and Readers.
- This package is designed for classroom teachers. We also sell a Foundations A-B Complete Set designed for one-on-one and homeschool settings.
- Set weight: 11.2 lb.
- Set SKUs:
- PFABMT (Foundations A-B Classroom Teacher Set - Manuscript)
- PFABCT (Foundations A-B Classroom Teacher Set - Cursive)
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend