Foundations A-B Student Reusables - 4-Student Pack
Reading and Phonics Supplements
The supplemental materials that Foundations students need in the classroom. Reuse them year after year!
Order one pack for every four students in your class.
You may also order all the student supplements for 20 students plus consumable workbooks for 20 students and all the teacher materials for Foundations A and B in our Foundations A-B Complete Classroom Starter Set - save 10%!
Provide your students with a fun, multi-sensory experience learning to read and write that engages their senses, works naturally with their desire to wiggle and play, and lays a strong foundation for reading and writing success.
- Kindergarten classrooms starting Foundations
- Tutoring programs and learning support for ages 4-7
- Struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
- Learn more about where to begin!
What is Included?
Reusable Student Materials - used in all levels of Foundations
- 1 deck - Phonogram Game Cards: Bookface
- 1 deck - Phonogram Game Cards: Cursive OR Manuscript
- 2 - Phonogram Game Tiles
- 4 - Student Whiteboards
Reusable Student Materials - used in Foundations B only
- 2 sets - Foundations B Readers
- Foundations B Readers and Phonogram Game Tiles can be shared with a partner. When possible, we recommend ordering additional copies so that every student can have one.
- The Phonogram Game Cards are available in manuscript or cursive. Choose the version of this set that matches the handwriting style you are teaching. Learn why we recommend cursive!
- You may order the items in this set individually to select custom quantities for your class.
- Weight (one set): 3.6 pounds
What else will I need?
Student Consumables (one per student, available individually or in 20-book sets):
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- PFABMSP3 (Manuscript)
- PFABCSP3 (Cursive)
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend