Foundations A-B Complete Classroom 20-Student Starter Set
A Complete Reading and Phonics Curriculum
Everything you need to start teaching Foundations for up to 20 students. Save 10%!
Provide your students with a fun, multi-sensory experience learning to read and write that engages their senses, works naturally with their desire to wiggle and play, and lays a strong foundation for reading and writing success.
- Kindergarten classrooms starting Foundations - complete language arts curriculum!
- Some 1st Grade classrooms starting Foundations - if a comprehensive review of basic phonics, phonemic awareness, and lowercase handwriting is needed. Begin Level C if you finish B before the end of the year.
- Early readers who want to learn more about how English words work
- Young struggling readers
- Students with dyslexia
- Learn more about where to begin!
What is included?
- Foundations A Teacher's Manual
- Foundations B Teacher's Manual
- Doodling Dragons: An ABC Book of Sounds
- Whistling Whales: Beyond the Sounds of ABC
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Rhythm of Handwriting Quick Reference - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Rhythm of Handwriting Tactile Cards - either Cursive or Manuscript
- Phonogram & Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
Reusable Student MaterialsUsed in all levels of Foundations
- 5 decks - Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 5 decks - Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- 10 sets - Phonogram Game Tiles
- 20 - Student Whiteboards
One for every two students, plus a teacher copy.
- 11 sets - Foundations B Readers
One per student, plus a teacher copy.
- Foundations B Readers and Phonogram Game Tiles can be shared with a partner. When possible, we recommend ordering additional copies so that every student can have one.
- The Foundations A and B Teacher's Manuals includes instructions for teaching BOTH manuscript and cursive. Foundations A and B workbooks and several of the supplements are sold in TWO versions: manuscript or cursive. Choose the version of this set that matches the handwriting style you are teaching. Learn why we recommend cursive!
- You may also order the items in this set individually to select custom quantities for your class.
- Set weight: 90 lb.
- Set SKUs:
- PFAB2CSS20 (Foundations A-B Complete Classroom Starter Set - Manuscript)
- PFAB2MSS20(Foundations A-B Complete Classroom Starter Set - Cursive)
For any students beyond 20 in a class, add the following items:
Reusable Student Materials
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards (one per group of four students)
- Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards (one per group of four students)
- Phonogram Game Tiles (one per student, or to share with a partner)
- Student Whiteboard (one per student)
- Foundations B Readers (one set per student, or to share with a partner)
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend