Essentials Workbook, 1st Edition - Annual Classroom PDF
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Essentials 1st Edition Student Workbook - Annual Classroom PDF
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
This license expires on July 31, 2018.
Compatible with Essentials 1st Edition Teacher's Manual.
Not compatible with Essentials 2nd Edition Teacher's Guide, Vol. 1 or Vol. 2.
The Essentials student workbook provides discovery-based learning activities, phonogram games, editing practice, fluency activities, spelling games, words sums and more! Each lesson presents concepts in new ways to engage students and prevent boredom. Clean and simple page layout minimizes visual distraction.
Logic of English Essentials is a unique program that provides students ages 8 to adult with a direct path to learning the 104 tools that unlock English words.
- 40 Lessons
- Reliable rules that actually work
- Learn how English works while you teach!
- 74 Phonograms
- 30 Spelling Rules
- Grammar lessons
- Vocabulary including prefixes, suffixes, and an introduction to Latin and Greek roots
- Assessment every fifth lesson
- Scripted lessons in the Teacher's Manual
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a phonics, reading, spelling, vocabulary and grammar curriculum for Grades 3-5
- Struggling readers
- Struggling spellers
- Students with dyslexia
What else do I need to teach Essentials?
- Essentials Teacher's Manual, 1st Edition
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Journal
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Phonogram and Spelling Game Book
- 1 set of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 set of either cursive or manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Essentials Answer Key (optional)
- Includes sample words in cursive or manuscript. Choose the style your student is using in the drop-down menu above.
- Essentials does not teach handwriting; if handwriting instruction is required, please see The Rhythm of Handwriting.
- You will need both the Teacher's Manual and the Student Workbook to teach Essentials. First edition workbooks are only compatible with the 1st edition Teacher's Manual.
- The PDF versions of the Manuscript and Cursive Essentials Workbook will continue to be available for sale on our webstore for returning customers after the printed workbooks sell out.
- 484 pages
- Downloadable PDF
- ISBN 978-1-936706-51-8
- Product SKU: WLECDG18
- ISBN 978-1-936706-52-5
- Product SKU: WLEMDG18
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2018.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
We Also Recommend