Essentials 1-7 Student Workbook, 20-pack
Multi-Level Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
This Essentials Student Workbook provides the student pages for hundreds of games and critical thinking activities from the first seven lessons in the Essentials Teacher's Guide, Volume 1 (Lessons 1-7). Engage your students in learning how English really works!
Essentials Lessons 1-7 Student Workbook
20 printed workbooks, bulk discount.
- Not your typical workbook!
- Discovery-based learning activities
- Phonogram games
- Spelling analysis
- Editing practice
- Grammar activities
- Vocabulary development
- Three levels of difficulty allow you to differentiate instruction for multiple levels of students simultaneously
- Clean and simple page layout minimizes visual distraction
More About Essentials
- Discovery-based instruction
- Meaningful practice
- Engaging activities
- Scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Accurate and complete phonics instruction
- Spelling Rules
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary development by learning morphemes
- Differentiated instruction with three levels of spelling and vocabulary
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for Grades 2-6
- Older struggling readers
- Older struggling spellers
- Students with dyslexia
What else do I need to teach Essentials?
Both the Teacher’s Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
You will also want all of the instructional supplements included in the Essentials Vol. 1 Complete Set. These materials are significant components of the program; most are used multiple times in every Essentials lesson. They include:
- Essentials Teacher's Guide, 2nd ed., Volume 1
- Essentials Student Workbook, Lessons 8-15
- Spelling Journal
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Morpheme Flash Cards, Set 1
- 1 deck of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
Once you finish Lesson 7, continue to Lessons 8-15, using the Essentials Student Workbook Lessons 8-15 and the Volume 1 Teacher's Guide.
Then continue to the second half of Essentials: Lessons 16-22 and 23-30. To teach these lessons you will need your supplements from Lessons 1-15 and new Teacher's Guides, Student Workbooks, and Morpheme Flash Cards.
- Both the Teacher's Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
- Individual workbooks are also available
- Set of 20 workbooks
- 113 pages
- Black and white
- Weight: 14.7 lb.
- 20-pack SKU: CE2WB1P20
We Also Recommend