Essentials Student Workbook, Volume 1, 20-Pack
Multi-Level Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
The Essentials Student Workbooks provide the student pages for hundreds of games and critical thinking activities from the Essentials Teacher's Guide. Engage your students in learning how English really works!
Essentials Student Workbook, Second Edition, Vol. 1
20 printed workbooks, bulk discount - save 10%!
- Not your typical workbook!
- Discovery-based learning activities
- Phonogram games
- Spelling analysis
- Editing practice
- Grammar activities
- Vocabulary development
- Three levels of difficulty allow you to differentiate instruction for multiple levels of students simultaneously
- Clean and simple page layout minimizes visual distraction
More About Essentials
- Discovery-based instruction
- Meaningful practice
- Engaging activities
- Scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Accurate and complete phonics instruction
- Spelling Rules
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary development by learning morphemes
- Differentiated instruction with three levels of spelling and vocabulary
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for Grades 2-6
- Older struggling readers
- Older struggling spellers
- Students with dyslexia
Volume 2 of Essentials 2nd edition, the second half of the curriculum, is currently in development and is scheduled for release later in 2017.
What else do I need to teach Essentials?
Both the Teacher’s Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
You will also want all of the instructional supplements included in the Essentials Vol. 1 Complete Set. These materials are significant components of the program; most are used multiple times in every Essentials lesson. They include:
- Essentials Teacher's Guide, 2nd ed., Volume 1
- Spelling Journal
- Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- Grammar Flash Cards
- Morpheme Flash Cards, Set 1
- 1 deck of Bookface Phonogram Game Cards
- 1 deck of either Cursive or Manuscript Phonogram Game Cards
- Phonogram Game Tiles
- Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- Spelling Analysis Card
- Both the Teacher's Guide and the Student Workbook are needed to teach Essentials.
- Individual workbooks are also available
- 320 pages
- Black and white
- Weight: 41 lb.
- 20-pack SKU: CEAWB2P20
We Also Recommend