Essentials Reader Student Activity Book - Annual Classroom PDF
Student Activity Book:
Companion to the Essentials Reader
Engaging Pre-Reading, Comprehension, & Composition Activities
Licensed for use by one teacher with up to 40 students for one year.
- Student response pages for over a hundred activities in the Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide.
- Cursive and Manuscript handwriting practice
- Pre-reading list with challenging words from the text selected for pre-reading practice and marking
- Note-taking guides such as keywords, Venn diagrams, character traits, and conflict and resolution assignments
- Vocabulary activities
- Composition activities
- Ages 8 to adult
- Older struggling readers
- Those planning to use The Essentials Reader as a full reading and composition program for students in grades 3-6
- Students with dyslexia
- About The Essentials Reader
- Essentials: Multi-Level Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
- On the blog: posts about helping struggling readers
- On our YouTube™ channel: Teaching Struggling Readers and Spellers
- 204 pages
- Downloadable PDF
- Product SKU: CERSB1C18
- ISBN 978-1-936706-98-3
Copyright Notice: Our digital downloads come with a limited reproduction license. Licensed users may use the files on any device or computer and may print them, but may not sell, share, copy, transfer, or distribute files or prints to people not covered by the license.
Limited Reproduction Annual Classroom License: This digital license is for use by only ONE teacher with up to 40 of his/her direct students. Multiple teachers in the same school must each have their own purchased license. This license expires on July 31, 2018.
Learn more about Logic of English PDFs.
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend