Essentials Teacher Set, Volume 1
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
All the teacher materials needed to teach Essentials! Add the student consumables and reusable student supplements and you're ready to go.SKU: PE1TS
Essentials Teacher Set is recommended for:
- Second through Fifth Grade Teachers beginning Logic of English Essentials with their students for Spelling, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading
- Middle School Teachers beginning Essentials as a course in the structure of written English, to teach English morphology, or to strengthen reading and spelling skills
- Tutors, Special Education Teachers, and Reading Specialists working with ages 8 to adult
- ELL Teachers using Essentials for the reading, spelling, and grammar portion of English language instruction
- Learn more about using Essentials in your setting
- 1 - Essentials Teacher's Guide, 2nd Edition, Volume 1
- 1 - Basic Phonogram Flash Cards
- 1 - Spelling Rule Flash Cards
- 1 - Advanced Phonogram Flash Cards
- 1 - Grammar Flash Cards
- 1 - Morpheme Flash Cards, Set 1
- 1 - Phonogram and Spelling Rule Quick Reference
- 1 - Spelling Analysis Card
Student Consumables - teacher copy
You can also order these teacher material together with student supplements and workbooks for 20 students in the Essentials Volume 1 Complete Classroom Starter Set, or with materials for one student in the Essentials Volume 1 Complete Set. Save 10% when you buy a Complete Set!
What Else Will I Need?
Student Supplements - Reusable
- Bookface Phonogram Game Cards - we recommend a deck for every four students
- Handwriting Phonogram Game Cards - we recommend a deck for every four students
- Phonogram Game Tiles - one set per student or to share with a partner
- Optional: Student Whiteboard - one per student
Optional Add-On Programs
A reading comprehension supplement for struggling readers age 8 or above.
- The Essentials Reader
- The Essentials Reader Student Activity Book
- The Essentials Reader Teacher's Guide
Cursive or manuscript handwriting instruction
- Can be integrated using the 10 optional Essentials pre-lessons.
- Learn why we recommend beginning with cursive.
- Differentiated instruction
- Three levels of spelling and vocabulary
- Discovery-based instruction
- Engaging activities
- Meaningful practice
- Scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Spelling Rules
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary instruction with prefixes, suffixes, and Greek and Latin roots
Volume 2 of Essentials is currently in development and tentatively scheduled for release in 2017. Learn more.
Set SKU: PE1TS
Weight: 12 lb.
- 632 pages
- Full color
- Casebound textbook
- Second edition
- 320 pages
- Black & white
- Perforated pages
- Second edition
Logic of English Cursive & Manuscript School Fonts © David Occhino Design.
We Also Recommend