Essentials 23-30 Classroom Set
Everything you need to continue to Essentials Lessons 23-30 with up to 20 students! Save 10% on all teacher and student materials.
Essentials 23-30 Classroom Set —
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Student Consumables - student copies plus one teacher copy
You will also need your reusable supplements from Essentials 1-22.
Teaching More than 20 Students?
For additional students, add:
- Essentials Student Workbook, Lessons 23-30 (consumable - one per student)
Essentials Classroom Sets are recommended for:
- Second through Fifth Grade classes beginning Logic of English Essentials as their main ELA curriculum for Spelling, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading
- Middle School classes beginning Essentials as a course in the structure of written English or to strengthen reading and spelling skills
- Remedial Reading or Spelling classes for ages 8 to adult
- ELL classes using Essentials for the reading, spelling, and grammar portion of English language instruction
- Learn more about using Essentials in your setting
We Also Recommend